Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tubby Time!

No, we're not referring to Tubby Smith here, though Evan will likely hear someday how his dad was able to catch a short conversation with the basketball coach on the way to a Gophers football game.....
Even better though, Evan had a scream-free bath time early this morning!  Jacob left very early for a trip to Denver and I cautiously started bath time after breakfast as it was inevitable following some very sticky peaches.  Evan has not enjoyed baths in a while, so I had prepared myself for another high-speed wash down.  However, when I dipped his feet in the sink this morning, he didn't scream.  So I risked it and sat him down.  He loved it!  He played with his toy, splashed around, posed for the camera - I had to take a picture because I knew Jacob wouldn't believe me!  Poor guy, I even took a short video clip - Evan, I promise nothing was exposed.  It was just too cute!  


No comments:

Post a Comment